Private gondola ride and dinner in Venice
- Admire Venice from the water
- Fabulous photography opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- One of the best restaurant in Venice
- Taste the real Venice cuisine
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.
Take your place on the gondola (maximum of 6 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 30-minute ride. After the must-do in Venice, the gondola ride, an enjoyable dinner in one of the most famous and best restaurant of Venice.
Enjoy a romantic Gondola along the Venetian canals. The gondola will be private, just for you and your partner and you will visit Venice from the water point of view, along the Grand Canal and inner canals and guided by an original Gondolier in his distinctive striped shirt. After the gondola, go to a gourmet restaurant to taste an incredible a la carte dinner.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- 2 courses dinner with dessert and 1/3 wine, water and coffee per person
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
Address of the Restaurant: VinoVino Wine bar, Ponte delle Veste 2007A
At the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer. Please be sure to get there on time
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher to the gondola station staff
- Gondola is at 6.00pm
- Dinner is at 7.30pm
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...