Private gondola ride and dinner in Venice
- Admire Venice from the water
- Fabulous photography opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- One of the best restaurant in Venice
- Taste the real Venice cuisine
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.
Take your place on the gondola (maximum of 6 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 30-minute ride. After the must-do in Venice, the gondola ride, an enjoyable dinner in one of the most famous and best restaurant of Venice.
Enjoy a romantic Gondola along the Venetian canals. The gondola will be private, just for you and your partner and you will visit Venice from the water point of view, along the Grand Canal and inner canals and guided by an original Gondolier in his distinctive striped shirt. After the gondola, go to a gourmet restaurant to taste an incredible a la carte dinner.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- 2 courses dinner with dessert and 1/3 wine, water and coffee per person
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
Address of the Restaurant: VinoVino Wine bar, Ponte delle Veste 2007A
At the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer. Please be sure to get there on time
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher to the gondola station staff
- Gondola is at 6.00pm
- Dinner is at 7.30pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...