Romantic Gondola ride in Venice
- Join a romantic gondola ride along the canals of Venice
- Enjoy the cruise through the Grand Canal
- Get exclusive views in one of the most romantic city of the world
Explore the city of Venice on board an authentic gondola. Your gondolier will take through quiet waterways, romantic corners and small picturesque bridges. You will discover the main Venetian attractions and some marvels hidden among these smalls’ canals.
During your lovely journey, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House passing by the magnificent La Fenice (Phoenix) Theatre, Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” and reaching the most famous watercourse of the world: the Grand Canal. Here you will cherish the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Salute Church and some of the stunning Venetian palaces that run along the canal like Ca’Dolfin, Ca’Loredan, Grimani Palace and many others. You will see also Punta de la Dogana and then you will return in the labyrinth of canals making your way back to the start point in front of Campo San Moisè. An unforgettable experience to discover this wonderful city!
Enjoy the first and only tour in gondola with commentary, in 7 different languages!
A personal app will accompany you during this unfogettable experience, telling histories and tales of the palaces and attracions of the itinerary! Download it, put the earphones and enjoy this charming gondola ride!
- Skip-the-line gondola ride (30 minutes)
- Multilingual assistance for embarking
- Map with description of attractions
- Mobile app with audio-commentary to download on your mobile
- Child (0-1): free only if they don't occupy their own seat
Saint Mark's Square, 30100 Venice
Meet your host at the ground floor colonnade in front of Correr's Museum in Saint Mark's Square 15 minutes before the departure time of the tour. Our assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard in which is written “Gondola Tour” in front of the post office (Poste Italiane) near the museum.
- The ride is not considered private. Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people
- The seat aboard will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests' weight
- The gondola is not fully accessibile for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The itinerary could be changed or be postponed in case of wind or bad weather. If the customer cannot join the ride then, the ticket will be canceled and full refund.
- Languages: just download the App for the commentary (English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Italian and French)
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only. You will receive the app and the QR code at the moment of reservation. Follow the instruction to download the app and log in.
- Tour does not operate on 25th December, the 1st January's morning (11:00) and in case of exceptionally bad weather, exceptionally high/low tide or local gondolier's strike
- The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather
Departure time: Every day at 11:00 AM and at 4.00 PM (please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure)
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
Excursion by private motor-launch with multilingual hostess along the Grand Canal, “the most beautif...
Download this audio-guide app on your mobile device and you can make the most of your time in Venice...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
There's no more romantic, authentic way to see Venice than with a gondola ride along its famous cana...
This Venice day tour itinerary features two different tours: original Venice walking tour and Venice...
Immerse yourself in the mysterious and magic atmosphere when twilight turns into darkness. A night w...
Join this Murano and Burano excursion from Venice. Admire the most famous Venetian islands! - Meet y...