Rome in a day with high-speed train from Venice
- Take the high-speed train from Venice to visit the marvellous city of Rome
- Don't miss Rome highlights: Colosseum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy Italy's capital with the hop-on hop-off bus
- Join an unmissable Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel guided visit
Enjoy this sightseeing tour with daily departure from Venice by roundtrip high-speed train to Rome. Be enchanted by art, culture and leisure in the "eternal city"!
Your trip program:
- Once arrived in Rome, take the metro to reach Termini station (ticket not included) where you will find the stop of the hop-on hop-off bus
- Go on board of this tourist bus and visit the city
- Reach the Vatican to start a tour inside the fabulous Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with an expert guide that will lead you inside the museum and will explain the most important works of art
- Roundtrip by high-speed train Venice-Rome (II class ticket)
- 1 day hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Rome
- Tour of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Adult 18-99 full price
- Child 2-17 full price
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Fondamenta Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Santa Lucia Train Station. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- You will receive your travel documents by email
- No assistance available at departure
- Departure time from Venice: 9.00am (arrival in Rome at 12.45pm)
- Return time from Rome: 7.45pm (arrival in Venice at 11.30pm)
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...