Escape the crowded city and discover the magical atmosphere of the lagoon led by an authorized and professional guide. Discover the beauty of Venice Lido in the luxury of your free time by gliding around. Visit art nouveau villas, the historic center of Malamocco, the Abbey of San Nicolò, the historical Nicelli Airport and one of the oldest golf courses in Italy, built around an ancient Austrian fortress; then, stop at one of the many beaches and take a dip in the delightfully inviting sea. Relax and sunbathe, knowing that your bicycle is waiting for you when you're ready to come back.
Venice Lido bike tour
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Take part in a guided bike tour around the Venetian lagoon
- Discover Malamocco, the Abbey of San Nicolò and the area's art nouveau villas
- Stop at one of the many beaches and take a dip in the delightfully inviting sea
What to expect
- Live guide
- Bike rental
- Child seat
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Via Perasto, 6/B, 30126 Lido VE, Italy
What to remember
- The tour will run with a minimum of 2 participants
- Length: 12/15 km approximately
Every day at 10.00am
VENICE SCOOTER RENTAL
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.