Venice local taverns: wine and cicchetti tour
- Discover the typical Venetian aperitif
- Stop in 3 taverns where locals usually go
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a quick bite
- Learn about Venice’s traditions and history
Meet your guide and start a journey that will let you discover the real taste of Venice’s culinary tradition!
You will visit the Rialto food market (morning tour only), and then you will stop in 3 taverns where locals go for a glass of wine or a quick bite before lunch or dinner. You will learn about Venice’s traditions and history while sipping your drink. At the end of the tour our local expert will be at your disposal for any recommendation you may need.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Traghetto crossing (weather permitting)
- Rialto food market visit (morning tour only)
- 3 stops for wine/cicchetti tastings
Campo Santa Sofia
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants
- If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 11.00am - 5.00pm
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...