This is an online experience which is available for the fixed price indicated to a group of up to 4 people connecting on their own devices from different locations at the same time.
Tiramisu is not only the most famous Italian dessert, but its creation is also a fun activity for the whole family. In this private cooking class, you will dive into the Italian cuisine of delicious dessert making, and your host will show you and your family how to make the original Italian tiramisu. Learn more about this sweet delicacy and discover the techniques that make this one of the most treasured Italian creations.
So, roll up our sleeves and start making your own tiramisu, by following some simple steps. Your host will be preparing Tiramisu right there with you, teaching you step by step. And most importantly, you will have a jolly time imagining yourself to be a true Italian dessert chef. Once your delicious creation is ready, it's time for the best part: tasting it.
Ready to become a tiramisu MasterChef? Your host is waiting for you.
Ingredients needed to prepare your tiramisu:
- 3 eggs (use fresh high quality ones, if you can't eat raw eggs you may prefer pasteurized ones. You will need them at room temperature by the time the class starts to work on them, please take them out of the fridge earlier)
- Coffee (or chocolate milk if it's for children or you don't like coffee)
- 125 grams of sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 250 grams of mascarpone cheese
- Ladyfingers (or similar biscuits). Usually around 36 standard-sized ladyfingers are enough, better buying a bit more than a bit less
For bigger portions you can multiply everything x2
- 2 bowls, deep enough for mixing inside
- Electric mixer
- Baking dish (or cups if you want to make single servings)
- Spatula (or spoon)
- (Optional) Something to spread the cocoa powder