2 day tickets for Caneva Aquapark and Movieland Park
- Come and discover breathtaking slides and relaxing descents immersed in the greenery of Caneva Acquapark
- Visit Movieland Park, the theme park dedicated to cinema action
- You choose when to visit the parks and avoid the queues at the entrance
- Save time and money with the combined ticket and visit the parks on two different days
Caneva Aquapark awaits you with numerous slides and thrilling attractions for great and hilarious adventures for the little ones! Come and spend a day of total relaxation against the backdrop of the beautiful Lake Garda. Don't miss the free fall on the Stukas, the steep Twin Peaks and the brand new Black Hole 2, a descent into the dark for the more adventurous! Get carried away by the relaxing current of the Lazy River aboard a green rubber dinghy, and dive into the Water Jump for a jump into the void from a waterfall.
Movieland Park is a theme park dedicated to the excitement of cinema. Here you will relive the scenes of great films including chases and stunning shootings. Here you will also discover stuntmen and special missions in the John Ramb Stunt Show. Movieland also offers you thrilling attractions: climb aboard the Magma 2.1's unstoppable 6-wheel drive trucks and cross dangerous waterfalls, earthquakes and bridges, then jump back in time to prehistory with Bronto Jet, the fun family coaster. Discover your own courage as you get on the Diabolik Invertigo: the only roller coaster in Italy that also travels ... backwards!
- Combined ticket: open ticket for entry to CANEVA - The Aquapark, valid until 15 September 2019 + open ticket for entry to MOVIELAND - The Hollywood Park, valid until 3 November 2019
- Children under 1 meter tall: free
- Children under 1.40 meters tall: reduced
Via Fossalta, 58, 37017 Lazise sul Garda (Verona)
Via Fossalta, 56, 37017 Lazise VR
- The parks must be visited on two separate days of the 2019 season
- This is an open ticket valid for any two days of your choice within the current season
- It is not possible to move freely between the two Parks during the same day
- Caneva Aquapark is open until 15 September 2019
- Movieland Park is open until 3 November 2019
- It is not mandatory to wear a swimming cap in the Caneva AquaPark pools
- It is possible to enter and exit freely from the same park, even several times during the day. Keep the ticket and get the staff to stamp it at the entrance
- No matter what the weather, at Movieland Park you always have fun, even if the sun turns to clouds and rain
- To check park hours, click here
- The park is open every day from 16 May to 15 September fro m10.00am to 6.00pm
- Open in July and August from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- The park is open every day from 13 April to 3 November from 10.00am to 6.00pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The Verona Bike Tour is the first and original bike tour of Verona. In just 3 hours you have the opp...
This tour will start from the 2,000 year-old Arena, the Roman amphitheatre built some 50 years befor...
Hop on the open-top red bus and see the sights of Verona as you learn more about this historic city ...
You will meet your English-speaking guide near the Roman Theatre, one of the most important reminder...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
This tour starts in the beautiful Piazza Erbe. Here you can already admire the stunning 17th century...
Visit Cantine Pasqua, a typical winery in the Verona area, to see how the local wine is produced and...
Inside a medieval castle, you will have a truly unique experience: four knights, with the help of th...