Amarone tasting in a Verona city center secret garden
- Discover the oldest area of Verona
- Relax in secret garden
- Enjoy red dry wines from our family vineyard
Have a walk through the oldest part of Verona, admire the cathedral facade and the ancient Romanic cloister. Visit Sant'Elena church and Biblioteca Capitolare, one of the oldest libraries in the world. Stop at the ancient well which appeared in Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet and on the banks of the river Adige. Then, rest in an exclusive flowery garden included in the cathedral complex and taste a selection of red dry wines of our family vineyard.
Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of the Duomo complex and of the Old hidden garden
Piazza Duomo, Verona 37121, Veneto, IT
By the blue angel statue
- Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Wine tasting: Selection of Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde red dry wines
- Local food tasting: Monte Veronese cheese (different aging), soppressa della Valpolicella, extra virgin olive oil made in Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde and handmade marmalades
- The experience keeps going during the winter season on a heated and covered patio overlooking the river and the garden
- Plus: pick-up from Piazzale Cadorna by Bar Sabrina (10:00am) or from Stazione Verona Porta Nuova (10:15am)
- Every day at 5.00pm
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...