Amarone wine tasting and creation of your own wine in Verona
- Experience making your own wine blend from different barriques of local grapes
- Feel free to customize your bottle's label and the cork
- Taste 3 different wines from the Verona region
- Visit the winery and see how the wine is produced
Visit Cantine Pasqua, a typical winery in the Verona area, to see how the local wine is produced and to taste 4 different wines (Rosé 11 Minutes R&J, Bianco Passimento R&J, Rosso passimento R&J, Amarone Famiglia Pasqua 2013).
After this wonderful tour you will get the chance to create your own wine - you will be able to choose your own blend from barriques of local grapes such as Corvina, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. You will then prepare the bottle complete with cork and customise your own label.
A fun experience and an easy way to learn about the wines of the Verona area.
- Visit of the 2 "barricaie"
- Tasting session, 4 wines (Bianco R&J, Rosé 11 Minutes, Rosso Passimento R&J, Amarone Famiglia Pasqua 2013)
- Activity in the barrique cellar: Make your own blend
- Round trip transfer from Verona city center
- Tour of the vineyards
Piazza Bra, 26, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel pick-up from a centrally located Verona hotel or from Piazza Bra, just under the arches with the big clock, at the beginning of via Roma.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 30-minutes each way
- The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...