Dinner at CanevaWorld's Rock Star Restaurant
- Enjoy dinner in a restaurant with a rich American style buffet
- Eat everything you want, thanks to the "all you can eat" format
- Jam out to a strictly rock soundtrack as you eat
Listening to Radio Rock Star, discover the innumerable proposals of the international buffet including exquisite sweets and drinks. All without quantity limits!
Enjoy music, video and animation! The Rock Star is waiting for you with a whole new look, lots of animation with DJs, video clips of rock songs from all over the world and an international cuisine that will amaze you. The entrance fee includes a full buffet, unlimited drinks and a cocktail to continue the fun evening.
If you have children, rock is for you too: an area for small "rockers" is waiting for you there!
- Buffet dinner at the Rock Star Restaurant including unlimited drinks and 1 cocktail
- Children under 1 meter tall: free
- Children under 1.40 meters tall: reduced
Rock Star All You Can Eat
Localita' Fossalta, 58, 37017 Lazise (Verona)
- This is a fixed date ticket with a reservation
- In the ticket booking, you can reserve a free spot for a child under 1 meter in height by selecting "free entry." Their height will be checked at the entrance
- In the rich American style buffet, even vegetarian or gluten-intolerant guests can choose from a variety of suitable dishes. On request, for celiacs, it is possible to have DS pasta dishes
- Dogs are not allowed in the Rock Star Restaurant
- Restaurant tickets booked for a specific date cannot be reimbursed or changed to another evenings if unused
- Rock Star Restaurant at CanevaWorld is open from 6.30pm to midnight until 3 November 2019
- For restaurant hours, click here
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...