Daily entrance to AQUARDENS thermal baths
- Discover the largest and most modern Italian spa center
- Enjoy the benefits of the salty-bromine-iodic water flowing in over 5,000 square meters of outdoor and indoor pools
- Try the great saunas and the Aufguss rituals with the masters of ceremonies
- Relax with hydromassage jets, surrounded by Valpolicella's landscape
- Remember that this ticket is valid until 27th May 2020 on both weekdays and weekend
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilometers from Lake Garda. You will find a 1,500 sq meter wellness area with swimming pools, hot tubs, relaxation rooms, a salt grotto, music therapy, and much more. A world of wellness and peace, where you can relieve stress and find harmony between your body and mind.
By purchasing your 1-day ticket you will have access to all the center's indoor and outdoor facilities (excluding the SPA). A series of outdoor and indoor pools and lagoons, at a temperature between 28°C and 38°C, caves, cervical waterfalls and whirlpools, totaling 5,200 sq meters of salty-bromine-iodic water with beneficial properties and enchanting atmospheres, await you all year long.
- Access to the thermal pools
- Access to the SPA
- Bathrobe, towel (can be rented on-site) and slippers
Via Valpolicella, 63, 37026 Pescantina, Verona
Show your voucher at the reception of Aquardens.
- Guests are kindly requested to exit the pools 30 minutes before the closure of the center
- Please bring your own swimwear, towel and slippers
- This ticket is valid until 23th June 2020 on both weekdays and weekends
- Sunday to Thursday: 9.00am-11.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9.00am-1.00pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...
Join this relaxing tour and take a seat in a comfortable and air-conditioned van! Enjoy the sight of...