Daily entrance to AQUARDENS thermal baths
- Discover the largest and most modern Italian spa center
- Enjoy the benefits of the salty-bromine-iodic water flowing in over 5,000 sqm of outdoor and indoor pools
- Try the great saunas and the Aufguss rituals with the masters of ceremonies
- Relax with hydromassage jets, surrounded by Valpolicella's landscape
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilometers from Lake Garda. You will find a 1,500-sqm wellness area with swimming pools, hot tubs, relaxation rooms, a salt grotto, music therapy, and much more. A world of wellness and peace, where you can relieve stress and find harmony between your body and mind.
By purchasing your 1 day ticket you will have access to all the center's indoor and outdoor facilities (excluding the SPA). A series of outdoor and indoor pools and lagoons, at a temperature between 28° and 38°, caves, cervical waterfalls and whirlpools, totaling 5,200 sqm of salty-bromine-iodic water with beneficial properties and enchanting atmospheres, await you all year long.
- accesso alle strutture del centro termale
- accesso alla SPA
- accappatoio, telo (noleggiabili in loco) e ciabattine
Via Valpolicella, 63, 37026 Pescantina, Verona
Presenta il voucher presso la reception di Aquardens
- guests are kindly requested to leave the tubs 30 minutes before the closure of the center
- please bring your own swimwear, towel and slippers
- lunedì, martedì, mercoledì, giovedì: 10.00 – 22.00
- venerdì: 10.00 - 24.00
- sabato: 10.00 - 01.00
- domenica: 09.00 – 22.00
- orari festività natalizie: 1 gennaio: 12.00 - 24.00 ; 24 dicembre: 10.00 - 17.00; 25 dicembre: 15.00 - 24.00
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...