Gardaland Park 1-day tickets
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable day at this amusement park
- Save money and time with this open ticket
- New Season 2019: Peppa Pig Land, Sequoia Magic Loop, Enchanted Forest and San Andreas 4-D Experience
- From 5 October - 3 November Gardaland Magic Halloween returns!
As part of the park’s tradition, with the arrival of October, the highly anticipated Gardaland Magic Halloween event returns to Gardaland. During every weekend of October and from 31 October to 3 November; zombies, witches and monsters of all kinds will invade the park, ready to bring havoc and fun to the park’s attractions.
Just like every year, the Gardaland Halloween Party will return on 31 October: an unmissable event that transforms the Ramses area of the park into a great outdoor disco where you can dance with ghosts, skeletons, mummies and many other creatures of darkness.
Treat yourself to a fun-filled day at Gardaland Park, a theme park that is greatly appreciated not only in Italy but also abroad. Purchase your ticket online to skip the line and enter the park for 1 day. With this ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the park (41.00€ standard ticket, 36€ reduced ticket), and on the ticket purchased on the Gardaland website (38€ standard open ticket, 34€ reduced open ticket). Here you pay only 35.50€ for both types of open tickets.
Inaugurated in 1975 in Castelnuovo del Garda, near Verona, Gardaland is characterized by the presence of large areas that resemble geographical areas such as Hawaii, Egypt, Burma, and the Far West, legendary places like Atlantis, and historical periods such as the Middle Ages and 20th century Europe.
At Gardaland, you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from playgrounds for the younger ones to dizzying rollercoasters. Experience the high-speed thrill aboard the Blue Tornado! Abandon all certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view inside the Magic House! Try your hand in pursuit of a huge creature in Mammut, and participate in the biggest battle of all time in Ramses: “Il Risveglio!” Don't miss Oblivion – The Black Hole, the first dive coaster in Italy, as well as the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you have to try this exciting vertical diving-fall!
New Season 2019: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience.
- Gardaland Park entrance ticket for 1 day
- Free: Children under 1 meter tall, disabled people who are not self-sufficient
Gardaland, Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda VR, Italy
- Open ticket valid for one entry on a day of your choice until 3 November 2019. The park is open almost every day 10.00am-6.00pm. Click here to see the opening hours
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid until 3 November 2019
- The park is open almost every day 10.00am-6.00pm. Click here to see the opening hours
- During Gardaland Magic Halloween the opening hours will be from 10.00am to 6.00pm. On October 31, during the Halloween Party, the park will close at 12.00am
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Veronese...
Join this relaxing tour and take a seat in a comfortable and air-conditioned van! Enjoy the sight of...