Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium tickets
- Immerse yourself in more than 5,000 aquatic creatures: sea lions, sharks, clown fishes and many others
- Don't miss shark feeds and get to know 100 different species of marine creatures
- Look at the sea through 40 themed pools
- With this open ticket, you save on the ticket purchased directly at the aquarium
Take part in an interactive journey to discover the wondrous creatures inhabiting the sea floor of our planet. During your visit to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium you'll be able to admire 13 themed environments, each representing a specific natural habitat: your journey will start from nearby Lake Garda and then go all the way to the deepest parts of the oceans!
Discover some of the most incredible fish in the world, like the sea lion, the red lionfish, the clownfish, and the starfish. While crossing the amazing transparent underwater tunnel you'll come face to face with sharks, rays and... many other species await you in Italy's first themed aquarium!
- 1-day admission ticket to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Free entry: children less than 1 meter tall, disabled people who are not self-sufficient
Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda VR
- Open ticket valid for one entry on the day of your choice from 29th March 2018 to 6th January 2019
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- Open ticket valid from 29th March 2018 to 6th January 2019.
- The park is open almost every day from 10 am to 6 pm. Check the opening hours in the gallery.
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...