In love with Slow Food experience with guide
- What's Slow Food Presidia of Verona? Let's find out with us!
- Discover local products and their production methods
- Live a unique experience in a historical location near the famous Arena
In this wonderful tour, will be presented the Slow Food Presidia of Verona such as Stortina, Monte Veronese, Broccoletto di Custoza, Melo Decio di Belfiore and much more, listing their origins, the characteristics of each product and the production methods.
- Italian and English Guide
- Salamini of Stortina Veronese
- Custoza's Broccoli
- Belfiore's Melo Decio
- Monte Veronese (cheese)
- Still water
- Sparkling water(It is possible to request combinations with selected wines).
- Extra food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
La Botteghetta in Padella, Via Don Enrico Tazzoli, 1, 37121, VR, Italy
La Botteghetta, via Leoncino, 31, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
- This event is available at 9.00am or 10.00am
- Check-in 15 mins before the tasting starts
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...