In this wonderful tour, will be presented the Slow Food Presidia of Verona such as Stortina, Monte Veronese, Broccoletto di Custoza, Melo Decio di Belfiore and much more, listing their origins, the characteristics of each product and the production methods.
Food & winery tours
In love with Slow Food experience with guide
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 1 hour
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- What's Slow Food Presidia of Verona? Let's find out with us!
- Discover local products and their production methods
- Live a unique experience in a historical location near the famous Arena
What to expect
- Italian and English Guide
- Salamini of Stortina Veronese
- Custoza's Broccoli
- Belfiore's Melo Decio
- Monte Veronese (cheese)
- Still water
- Sparkling water(It is possible to request combinations with selected wines).
What's not included
- Extra food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
La Botteghetta in Padella, Via Don Enrico Tazzoli, 1, 37121, VR, Italy
La Botteghetta, via Leoncino, 31, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
- This event is available at 9.00am or 10.00am
- Check-in 15 mins before the tasting starts
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.