- Taste organic Valpolicella wine in the beautiful Musella winery
- Ride in the countryside among vineyards and olive trees, following small canals of fresh water
- Explore nice roads and safe bike paths
The tour will start from the city center and heads to the country side. There, vineyards and sweet creeks will lead you to the Musella Canteen, where organic wine is produced.
You will cycle through the sumptuous countryside of Villa Balladoro Malfatti, upon which stands the medieval Castle of Montorio. Riding on an enjoyable cycling path, surrounded by gentle steams on both sides you will reach Tenuta Musella.
This mansion was built in the XVI century and works today as organic and biodinamic winery as well as a relaxing relais.
You will visit the canteen and have a look at the river Fibbio that flows in its garden, and finally you will have wine together with some snacks like olive paté, also of their production.
- Organic wine tasting (4 wines)
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" shopt, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
From Monday to Saturday at 9.30am
Trouvez le guide à Veronality InfoPoint, situé à moins de 100 mètres de Castelvecchio, avec le reste...
Profitez d'une dégustation de vin de certains des incroyables vins produits à Valpolicella tels que ...
Pendant son exil, Dante Alighieri a passé quelques années à Vérone. Son fils Pietro, enchanté par la...
Entrez dans le grand amphithéâtre et visitez l'une des grandes salles de concert en plein air du mon...
Découvrez un centre de spa enchanteur, niché entre les douces collines de Valpolicella, à quelques k...
La Villa de Winckels est un monastère du 1100-1400 et possède un grand jardin. Nel 1992 venne ristru...