Private wine tasting experience on Verona's hills
- Enjoy a fantastic wine tasting session of the best Valpolicella's wines
- Visit the winery and learn how the different wines are produced
- Discover Verona from a different perspective and enjoy the beautiful view from its hills
Enjoy a tour and wine tasting session at Corte San Mattia, surrounded by the wonderful landscape of the Verona area. You’ll learn about Italy’s finest wines and how to recognize different flavors while enjoying a nice and typical Italian atmosphere. You will have a chance to meet the winery owner, who will explain in detail the secrets behind the wines produced by the winery.
After the wine tasting session, if you wish you can stop for a snack on the lovely terrace of the farmhouse. Corte San Mattia is located on the panorcamic Torricelle Hills, with a wonderful view on Verona old town. The tasting session includes the most important varietals of Veneto wine, such as the famous Amarone, Valpolicella and others.
- Tour of the winery (a typical winery on Verona's hills)
- Tasting session of Amarone, Valpolicella San Mattia Rosso, San Mattia Bianco, Donna Francesca, Rubro del Forte
- Tasting of some local products as an accompaniment to the wines
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
- Dinner or lunch
At the beginning of Via Roma, just under the ancient arched gate with the big clock on top.
- Minimum drinking age, for the wine tasting, is 18
- The duration of transfers is approximately 20 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Every day, departure at 3:30pm.
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...