Prosecco and Amarone wine tasting in Verona
- Taste the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra winery
- Visit the winery and the cellars and learn how the Italian wine is produced
- Enjoy the Villa Giona, its wonderful park and its vineyards
- Taste some local products paired with the wines
Enjoy a wine tasting in Verona of the best wines produced in Valpolicella at Tenute Salvaterra.
Take a guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park, one of the most prestigious historic mansions of the sixteenth century in Valpolicella, retracing the history of Valpolicella wine.
Then enjoy a guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar where the great Amarone ages and a guided tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra in the wine shop with a tasting room overlooking the vineyard. Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park
- Guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
- Guided tasting of wines produced by Salvaterra (5 glasses: Prosecco, Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso, Lazzarone and Amarone)
- Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
- Lunch or dinner
Piazza Bra, 26, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel pick-up from a centrally located Verona hotel or from Piazza Bra, just under the arches with the big clock, at the beginning of via Roma
- Monday to Friday at 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm
- Saturday at 2.00 pm only
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...