Risotto cooking experience near the Walls of Verona
- Discover the typical food shops near Verona's Scaliger Walls
- Learn to prepare the authentic Italian risotto together with your chef
- Relax with a drink while enjoying views of the Adige
Join in an authentic food tour in Verona near the Scaliger Walls.
Take a walk together with your chef to buy the zero-kilometer and seasonal ingredients you need for your cooking class from the typical little shops in the neighborhood.
Reach the chef's house and let him guide you in the preparation of the authentic Italian risotto!
Before the cooking class starts, enjoy a drink on a secret cozy balcony overlooking the Adige, the river of Verona.
- Professional chef
- Fresh ingredients
- Welcome drink
- Lunch with homemade risotto
- Pick up / Drop off
Via Monte Cengio 9, 37128 Verona VR, Іtaly
- Please agree the time of the cooking class directly with the chef. You can find the contact information on the voucher after booking
- The cooking class takes place with a minimum of 2 participants
Every day between 11:00am and 2:00pm
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...