Romeo & Juliet bike tour
- The most romantic and suggestive places of Verona by bike
- Discover the places where Romeo and Juliet's story developed
- The view from Castel San Pietro, the most romantic viewpoint in Verona
Between legend and reality, you will go discovering the places where the lovers' story developed: the famous balcony where they fell in love, the marriage in the crypt of the cathedral, the corner where Mercuzio was killed by Tebaldo and Romeo was condemned to exile.
Tha fame of Verona as romantic city is not only linked to Shakespeare's tale. By bike you will discover the most suggestive streets, the hidden yards and nicest water wells.
By the end of the tour you will climb up by funicular to San Pietro Castle and terrace, the place where generations of young lovers meet.
Shakespeare's story, told by your guides and lived by your eyes, will take a special place in your memories.
- Entrance in San Zeno Church and its crypt
- A ride in the funicular which goes up to Castel San Pietro
- Food and beverage
- Tips and anything else that is not explicitly specified
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR, Italy
Meeting point at "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
Every day at 3.30pm
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...