Romeo & Juliet bike tour
- The most romantic and suggestive places of Verona by bike
- Discover the places where Romeo and Juliet's story developed
- The view from Castel San Pietro, the most romantic viewpoint in Verona
Between legend and reality, you will go discovering the places where the lovers' story developed: the famous balcony where they fell in love, the marriage in the crypt of the cathedral, the corner where Mercuzio was killed by Tebaldo and Romeo was condemned to exile.
Tha fame of Verona as romantic city is not only linked to Shakespeare's tale. By bike you will discover the most suggestive streets, the hidden yards and nicest water wells.
By the end of the tour you will climb up by funicular to San Pietro Castle and terrace, the place where generations of young lovers meet.
Shakespeare's story, told by your guides and lived by your eyes, will take a special place in your memories.
- Entrance in San Zeno Church and its crypt
- A ride in the funicular which goes up to Castel San Pietro
- Food and beverage
- Tips and anything else that is not explicitly specified
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR, Italy
Meeting point at "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
Every day at 3.30pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...