Soave Borgo and Amarone wine tasting tour
- Visit Soave Borgo and enjoy the walk between the walls
- Visit a typical Wine Cellar with a passionate guide
- Learn about the wine-making secrets and techniques
Join a tour of the best wineries in the Veronese area with your local and friendly guide.
You will reach the wineries on board of a comfortable air conditioning van. While your guide will tell you everything about this magical region and reveal you all the secrets of the wine making.
There you will visit a winery in the countryside before taking a tour of the Soave borgo located in the medieval castle, where you will visit a second winery to taste more wines.
- Professional local guide
- Winery and Borgo visit
- 2 wine tasting sessions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Youth (14-18)
Stradone Porta Palio 29, Verona
- Minimum age for the wine tasting session is 18 years. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- From November to February the minimum number for the Tour to run is 2 passengers
From Monday to Saturday at 2:30 PM
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Veronese...
Join this relaxing tour and take a seat in a comfortable and air-conditioned van! Enjoy the sight of...