Tour of the culinary traditions of Verona with tastings
- Follow the historical footsteps of the city of Verona
- Discover the most ancient culinary traditions of the city
- Taste the traditional dish "Pastissada de' Caval" coupled with "Amarone" local wine
With the help of an expert guide, you'll follow the historical footsteps of the typical "Pastissada de' Caval" dish, which has its origins in an ancient battle between King Odoacer and King Theodoric in 489 d.C. Putting together sacred and profane, you'll have the chance to discover the historic glorious past and various wonders of Verona. You'll be fascinated by the "gothic" side of Verona within its main streets, where you'll learn about the recipe of this exquisite dish "Pastissada de' Caval", which you'll taste in one of the most important and traditional restaurants of the city, coupled with a glass of the finest wines in the area of Verona. In the end, don't forget to bring your smartphone for sharing and posting pictures and videos in real time!
- Exclusive visit of the Mura of Galieno/Teodorico at the Institute Figlie di Gesu'
- External guided visit of San Zeno Basilica, strolling, picture takings and instant-blogging along Lung'Adige Rigaste San Zeno and then in Piazza Bra in front of Arena di Verona
- Social comments and blogging along the main streets and monuments of Verona
- "Amarone" wine tasting and related stories told by a local sommelier
- Tasting of the traditional dish "Pastissada de' Caval" at the restaurant "Al Ropeton"
Piazza Corrubbio, 32, 37123 Verona VR, Italy
In Antica Bottiglieria Baraldi, Piazza Corrubbio 30, Verona
- In these dates only you will have a promotional price of € 65 per person
Saturday, Sunday 9.00 am
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...