Traditional cooking class in Verona
- Learn how to make fresh pasta in the heart of Verona
- Cook your Risotto with a traditional recipe
- Have fun preparing a typical Menu with your friends
You will meet a professional chef at the beautiful kitchen workshop, where he will be happy to explain and teach the art of true Italian cuisine: from fresh pasta to home-made risotto, ending with a local dessert, that could be the famous tiramisu or a delicious the ice cream!
The classes will be entirely in English language held by Italian chefs and they will be interactive, hands-on and everyone will be involved. At the end you could enjoy your home-made meal while sipping some Valpolicella wine.
After the class will be given to all participants the recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate the perfect Italian dinner at home with friends.
You could choose the Menu that you will prefer:
- Amarone risotto (or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tagliatelle + Italian dessert
- Home-made Gnocchi + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tortellini + Italian dessert
- English-speaking professional Italian chef
- Beverage like local Prosecco during the class, water and coffe
- Online recipes
- Dinner in case of starting the class at 4.00 pm
Child (0-5): free
Piazza Bra, 28, 37122 Verona VR
The meeting point will be in front of "Farmacia Internazionale" entrance
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please inform us if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there will not be enough people, the tour will not start and you will be refunded.
- From Monday to Friday at 11.00 am
- Saturday at 11.00am and 4.00pm
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during our hands-on cooking class Verona at our beautiful cooki...
Enjoy a tour and a special tasting at Corte San Mattia, a fully certified organic company surrounded...
The tasting of Valpolicella wines will open you to a new and richer range of flavors, aromas and emo...
Masi is a leading producer of Amarone known best for "interpreting Venetian values with passion."The...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Verona is a fascinating northern Italian city with a rich history, visible in its remarkable monumen...
Veneto represents an age-old civilization known all over the world. The history of Masi is the histo...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
When forced to leave his beloved Juliet and the town of Verona in exile, Shakespeare’s Romeo said: T...
Located very close to the beautiful Lake Garda, Garda Thermae is a modern and welcoming center for t...