Valpolicella E-bike tour and Amarone tasting
- Cycle through vineyards and characteristic towns
- Taste quality wines and food of the area
- Learn about wine production and evaluation
Grasp Valpolicella history through its towns' landmarks: from Neanderthal caves to a sanctuary dating back to the Roman Empire, from Romanic to Medieval churches full of ancient fresco and amazing painting. Cycle through uncontaminated natural areas and discover natural stone arcs and underground marble quarries. Move from characteristic towns such as Marano di Valpolicella, Valgatara and Fumane to Verona's historical center and enjoy stops at the most important city monuments and squares such as Piazza delle Erbe, ponte Scaligero, piazzale Castel San Pietro.
Then, visit Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde, our family winery in Marano di Valpolicella, and have a special wine tasting of a selection of our fine red wines, learning the evaluation by sight, smell and taste. Enjoy our wines and local food, visit our rural house and the 17th-century cellar used for winemaking and refinement.
Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Ponte della Vittoria or Stazione FS Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Food and drinks
- E-bike and helmet
- Bike tour with a guide
- Wine and food tasting of our best red wines and traditional Veronaesis cuisine
- Light lunch
Località Gazzo, 4, 37020 Marano di Valpolicella, VR Verona
Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde
- Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Ponte della Vittoria or Stazione FS Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Bike tour difficulty level: moderate
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Plus: pick-up from Ponte della Vittoria or Stazione FS Porta Nuova
- Wine tasting: Valpolicella Superiore DOC, Ripasso DOC, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- Local cusine tasting: Monte Veronese cheese (different aging), soppressa della Valpolicella, pane croccante di tipo Sant'Anna della Lessinia
- Light lunch: pasta al pomodoro
- Check calendar for availability
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...