Valpolicella food and wine tasting
- Join an unforgettable tour in our family winery
- Learn about the process of wine preparation
- Relax tasting our wines and local food
Have a walk among the vineyards surrounding our winery in Marano di Valpolicella and discover more about our family history and interest in wines and estates. Visit the 17th-century cellar and the special room used to dry grapes, fruttaio. Learn the phases of wine preparation and the refinement process of our red wines. Finally, taste a selection of our fine wines, like Valpolicella, Ripasso and Amarone, learning the evaluation by sight, smell and taste. Our wines will be paired with our organic extra virgin olive oil, local cheese and salami. Relax on our marvelous terrace and enjoy the best view over Valpolicella hills!
Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Tasting of our best red wines
- Tasting of traditional Veronaesis cuisine dishes
Località Gazzo, 4, 37020 Marano di Valpolicella, VR Verona
Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde
- Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Plus: pick-up from Piazzale Cadorna by Bar Sabrina (10:00am) or from Stazione Verona Porta Nuova (10:15am)
- Wine tasting: Valpolicella Superiore DOC, Ripasso DOC, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- Local cusine tasting: Monte Veronese cheese (different aging), soppressa della Valpolicella
- Every day at 10.30am (10.00am in case of pick-up plus)
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...