Verona E-bike Tour
- See all the main attractions of Verona on a bike
- Discover hidden corners and places that only the local knows
- Listen to the legends and stories about Verona
Verona has precious monuments and ancient neighborhoods, majestic buildings and hidden alleys. This tour will take you to discover the must-sees of the city and also to discover the hidden and most authentic spots in Verona.
You will ride along the river Adige to catch the best views. Crossing Ponte Pietra, you could walk up or get the cableway to see Verona from Castel San Pietro, a wonderful panoramic spot.
Your guide will give you some advices about traditional dishes and where to taste them, with a delicious handmade ice cream and the best glass of wine. Your will know the legends, secrets, habits and curiosities of this old town and its inhabitants.
With your expert local guide and his advices, you could get the best of this beautiful city in just one tour. Join it if you would like to know all the secrets and curiosities about the magical Verona.
- Expert local guide
- Bike rental
- Food and beverage
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" bike shop, close to Castelvecchio Castle
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
Every day at 9.30am
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...