Verona in the moonlight guided walking tour
- Explore Verona in the evening, the perfect time to see the magic of this city
- Spot the Lovers' Well and learn about its heart-breaking story
- Walk along the picturesque streets and discover the Roman-age Porta Borsari
- End the your at the spectacular Arena in Piazza Bra
This tour starts in the beautiful Piazza Erbe. Here you can already admire the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the breath-taking frescoes of Casa Mazzanti, that cast their spell at night.
You'll then continue through secret corners and intriguing alleys to get to the Lovers' Well, with its heart-breaking story. Passing a couple of traditional and vibrant wine bars and enjoying the view of Verona nightlife, you'll then walk along the picturesuqe roads to the Roman-age Borsari Gate.
Follow your guide through a bridge on the River Adige, so as to enjoy the enchanting view of the hills surrounding Verona. Walking along the gleaning river, you'll reach the fabulous castle called Castelvecchio and cross its enchanting bridge.
The tour ends at the spectacular Arena in the famous Piazza Bra. An image you won't easily forget!
- expert local guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
Piazza Erbe, Verona
Meet your guide next to the fountain of Madonna Verona, in Piazza Erbe
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is provided
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- every day at 8.30 pm
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...