Verona in the moonlight guided walking tour
- Explore Verona in the evening, the perfect time to see the magic of this city
- Spot the Lovers' Well and learn about its heart-breaking story
- Walk along the picturesque streets and discover the Roman-age Porta Borsari
- End the your at the spectacular Arena in Piazza Bra
This tour starts in the beautiful Piazza Erbe. Here you can already admire the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the breath-taking frescoes of Casa Mazzanti, that cast their spell at night.
You'll then continue through secret corners and intriguing alleys to get to the Lovers' Well, with its heart-breaking story. Passing a couple of traditional and vibrant wine bars and enjoying the view of Verona nightlife, you'll then walk along the picturesuqe roads to the Roman-age Borsari Gate.
Follow your guide through a bridge on the River Adige, so as to enjoy the enchanting view of the hills surrounding Verona. Walking along the gleaning river, you'll reach the fabulous castle called Castelvecchio and cross its enchanting bridge.
The tour ends at the spectacular Arena in the famous Piazza Bra. An image you won't easily forget!
- expert local guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
Piazza Erbe, Verona
Meet your guide next to the fountain of Madonna Verona, in Piazza Erbe
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is provided
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- every day at 8.30 pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...