- Discover the most important sites in Verona as well as its magic hidden corners
- See the Arena, via Mazzini, Piazza Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, Juliet's house and much more
- Stop for an excellent wine tasting in a typical "osteria"
This tour will start from the 2,000 year-old Arena, the Roman amphitheatre built some 50 years before the Colosseum of Rome to host fights between gladiators and between men and beasts. Following your local guide you will walk along Via Mazzini, the main shopping street of Verona, where the 19th century Loggia Arvedi is to be found, and you will get to the famous Juliet's House, where you can see the inside courtyard with the famous balcony and the statue.
Then, passing through other internal courtyards you'll reach the Scavi Scaligeri and the Porta dei Bombardieri. Look up to spot the Lamberti Tower in Piazza dei Signori, the 15th century Loggia di Fra'Giocondo, the 14th century Palazzo del Tribunale.
Explore the beautiful Piazza Erbe, the ancient Roman Forum. There you can see the "Berlina", the place where criminals were exposed and the Fountain of Madonna Verona and the symbol of the city.
During the tour your guide will take you to a traditional historical "Osteria" (Wine bar) to taste some good local wines (red or white, your choice) together with some light snacks.
- expert local guide
- price for the wine tasting (you can decide on the spot how many wines you want to taste)
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces
Piazza Bra, 20, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Meet your guide next to the equestrian statue of Vittorio Emanuele II in Piazza Bra, Verona.
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- only people older than 18 can do the wine tasting
- every day at 1.45 pm
Trouvez le guide à Veronality InfoPoint, situé à moins de 100 mètres de Castelvecchio, avec le reste...
Profitez d'une dégustation de vin de certains des incroyables vins produits à Valpolicella tels que ...
Pendant son exil, Dante Alighieri a passé quelques années à Vérone. Son fils Pietro, enchanté par la...
La Villa de Winckels est un monastère du 1100-1400 et possède un grand jardin. Nel 1992 venne ristru...
La visite est une promenade gastronomique agréable à travers les rues du centre historique de Vérone...
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...