Verona walking tour and Italian lesson
- 3 hour Italian language tour inVerona
- Native Italian language teachers with qualifications
- Practice Italian through games and activities
- Walk through the lanes and the main monuments
- Enjoy some Italian coffee in a local bar and visit typical shops
Would you learn speak Italian? Enjoy an Italian language experience in a small group with a native Italian teacher by walking in the city centre of Verona for 3 hours. Practice the language by interacting with the local people, and get a real Taste of Italy. Learn the language from scratch.
After having met our local Italian teacher at Veronality InfoPoint with the rest of the small group, begin the day with a nice espresso from a local bar near Castelvecchio.
Then continue the walk along Via Roma till you reach the central square Piazza Bra where the old Roman Amphitheatre Arena is located. Here you will learn basic expressions to communicate with the locals and you will have the opportunity to practice the Italian language with games and roleplays. The tour will continue passing by main squares and monuments of the city, such as Juliet’s balcony and Piazza Erbe.
This experience can improve your holidays in Italy with no need to search for Italian translation all day long! You will walk away not only with some knowledge of Italian but also with a real taste of Italy and its culture.
- Tour leader/ qualified native teacher
- Didactic material
- A coffee and small food tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Youth (14-17): reduced
Stradone Porta Palio, 23, 37122 Verona VR
15 minutes before departure at VeronalityInfo Point
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund
- At least 24 hrs advanced booking required
- Number limited to 8, ensuring an intimate experience
- From Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Starting time: 9:30am
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...