Walking tour of fascinating Verona
- Discover the history of Verona in one hour
- See the 3rd largest arena in Italy
- Visit Juliet's balcony from Shakespeare's famous tragedy
Discover the history of Verona, brought to life on an amazing hour long walking tour through the city! Notice the traces and clues to the city's past, where every stone tells a story.
Begin walking the city's pink marbled streets to the 3rd largest arena in Italy. Observe the 2,000 year old area's oval shape, creating perfect acoustics for concerts still held within its walls today.
Passing through the silent Jewish Ghetto you will reach the lively market in Piazza della Erbe and see the statue of Madonna Verona surrounded by a gushing fountain. Continue to the historical Signori Square, astonishing in its simple elegance, and admire the Scala Family Tombs.
End your tour at the balcony of Juliet's house where she cried, "wherefore art thou Romeo," in Shakespeare's famous tragedy.
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Arena and Juliet's house
- Children (aged 0-10) : May join the tour for free
Piazza Bra, 37121 Verona VR, Italia
Meet your guide in Piazza Bra, next to the Statue of Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Please note that this walking tour does not enter any of the above mentioned locations
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking the stone streets
- Daily at 9.00am and 1.45pm
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...