Walking tour of Verona with a local guide
- See the famous setting of Romeo and Juliet
- View the 1st century Roman amphitheater
- Taste the locally sourced products of Verona with a guide
Discover the city of Verona, which has earned a UNESCO World Heritage staus, for its numerous well preserved monuments dating from antiquity, medieval and Renaissance periods. Walk the streets of the pink marbled city, on your 2-hour tour of Verona with your local guide who will lead you from the Castlevecchio Bridge, past the Piazza Bra to the Arena of Verona. Here you will see the eighth largest amphitheatre in the Roman Empire, predating the Colosseum and still in use today for concets. Continue your walking tour past the Erbe and Signori squares, to end your tour at the famous balcony that inspired Shakespear's, Romeo and Juliet. At Juliet's house hear the story where Romeo promised his beloved Juliet eternal love, and see the building, dated from the 13th century.
Sites you will see:
- Piazza Bra
- Arena di Verona
- Porta Borsari
- Erbe square
- Signori square
- Arche Scaligere
- Ponte Pietra – San Pietro castle
- Juliet's House
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Entrance tickets for churches or monuments along the itinerary
- Explanations inside monuments or churches
37121 Verona, VR
Castelvecchio Bridge (under the tower on the Museum side).
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- Please note that itineraries are approximate (details could change due weather, high water or other external factors)
- No entrance in museums or palaces is included in this tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11.00am
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...