- acquire a solid and professional knowledge of the world of wine
- learn through theoretical lessons, demonstrations and guided tastings
- receive the WSET Level 2 certificate recognized all over the world
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You will be taught the main grape varieties and the geographical regions where they are produced. You will learn how to decipher the different kinds of wine made with these varieties, their classification and the key terminology on the their labels. Moreover, you will also get an overview on the key categories of spirits and their production methods.
After the course, you will sit a multiple choice exam made up by 50 multiple choice questions.
- The different kinds of vinification
- The factors influencing a wine’s style
- The key white and black grape varieties, their characteristics and where they are produced
- The world’s most important wine-making regions
- The production of sparkling, sweet and fortified wines
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The main categories of spirits and liqueurs, and their production methods
- How to describe wine using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Teaching material
- Guided tastings of 45 wines of the world’s main wine-making regions
- 21 hours of lectures
- Final exam
- The WSET Level 2 certificate recognised anywhere in the world
Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR, Italy
The course will be held at Wine2Digital
- once you have booked the course, you will be sent a form to fill in with your details to complete the registration
- 20 to 22 July 2018, from 9.00 to 16.30 (fully booked)
- 21 to 23 September 2018, from 9.00 to 16.30
- 7 to 9 December 2018, from 9.00 to 16.30
The course is aimed at individuals seeking to establish themselves in the ever-shifting and very com...
Did you know it? Historical evidence shows that already in 1200-1300, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese had...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enjoy a wine tasting in Verona of the best wines produced in Valpolicella at Tenute Salvaterra. Take...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enjoy a tour and wine tasting session at Corte San Mattia, surrounded by the wonderful landscape of ...
Meet your guide-driver at Veronality office in the city center, take place in the confortable and ai...
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during our hands-on cooking class Verona at our beautiful cooki...
Verona has precious monuments and ancient neighborhoods, majestic buildings and hidden alleys. This ...
Between legend and reality, you will go discovering the places where the lovers' story developed: th...