WSET Course Level 3 Award in Wine
- a course designed for those who want to establish themselves in the wine sector
- the best educational standard in English for professionals in the sector
- provides a WSET Level 3 certificate recognized worldwide
The course is aimed at individuals seeking to establish themselves in the ever-shifting and very competitive wine sector. Students will focus in detail on the main grape varieties and their regions of production. You will learn how to decipher the different kinds of wine made with these varieties, and their classification. The purpose is to understand the international context in which wine is marketed and acquire the necessary skills to communicate the product. Particular attention will be given to whom works in exports and hospitality. After the course, you will sit an exam made up by a theoretical part and two tastings.
- The different kinds of vinification
- The factors influencing a wine’s style
- The key white and black grape varieties, their characteristics and where they are produced
- The world’s most important wine-making regions
- The production of sparkling, sweet and fortified wines
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The main categories of spirits and liqueurs, and their production methods
- How to describe wine using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Teaching material
- Guided tastings of 70 wines of the world’s main wine-making regions
- 32 hours of lectures
- Final exam
- A WSET Level 3 certificate recognised anywhere in the world
Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR, Italy
The course will be held at Wine2Digital
- once you have booked the course, you will be sent a form to fill in with your details to complete the registration
- 28, 29, 30 November and 01, 02 December 2018, from 9.00 to 16.30
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...