Discover the places of the Tiepolo route with only one ticket!
With your ticket you can access the 3 villas and 2 museums:
- Villa Zileri Motterle: a beautiful monumental complex surrounded by a large park near Vicenza, where you can admire the frescoes of Giambattista Tiepolo
- Villa Cordellina Lombardi: located in Montecchio Maggiore, is the seat of representation of the Province of Vicenza
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani: considered the expressive apex of the painting of the eighteenth century thanks to the testimony of the genius of Tiepolo, consists of three buildings located in a large park and takes its name from the statues of stone dwarfs placed on the wall of the property
- Civic Museum of Palazzo Chiericati: houses the municipal collections of paintings, drawings, sculptures and applied arts from the 12th to the 20th century
- Palladio Museum: it houses the frescoes of Palazzo Valmarana Franco, and here Giandomenico Tiepolo, populates with gods and heroes the magnificent scene of the ancient theater of Palladio