Victoria Falls tour in Zimbabwe
- Experience Victoria falls, one of the natural Wonders of the World
- Delve into the local customs and traditions
- Enjoy the local handicraft products at the market right at the entrance of the rainforest
If there is any magic in this world, it lies in water. This might be why the Victoria Falls rainforest is such a captivating and enchanting place. There is a little bit of heaven reflected onto the earth in the curtain of water that cascades into the heart of the world.
Victoria Falls posses a one-of-a-kind beauty that man cannot replicate, and a trip to South Africa won't be complete if you don't visit them. It is a natural wonder of the world, created by nature to remind us of just how powerful and complex she is. The guided tour of the waterfalls will let you dive into the breathtaking view and will let you get closer to the local customs and traditions. The adventure ends at a craft market at the entrance of the rainforest, where visitors can appreciate the talented local craftsmen or purchase a memento of this special experience.
- Guided walking tour of the Zimbabwean side of the Victoria Falls
- Park fee
- Bottled water and hooded raincoat rental
- Return transfers
- Additional services
Pick-up service is available from Victoria Falls hotels/lodges. Pick-up times vary depending on properties clients are lodging at. Please leave your accommodation information when booking.
Please note that transfers are only included from Hotels and Lodges within Victoria Falls Town. Any transfer from outside the town lodges, such as Matetsi Lodge, Stanley and Livingstone, Elephant Camp, and Gorges Lodge, are not included.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable/non-slip shoes or sandals and to bring: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellant
- You are welcomed in bringing your camera, make sure to have waterproof bags, especially between the months of February and August)
- Please note that transfers are only included from Hotels and Lodges within Victoria Falls Town. Any transfer from outside the town lodges, such as Matetsi Lodge, Stanley and Livingstone, Elephant Camp, and Gorges Lodge, are not included
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Operates daily
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours, including transfer times
- Scheduled timings are 08.30am, 10.30am and 02.30pm
- Tours may be booked in the morning or afternoon
- The entrance to the Falls is open from 06.00am to 06:00pm
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
The ultimate safari experience unfolds on a day trip to Chobe National Park in Botswana where you ca...
Embark on an exciting cruise experiencing a real African sunset exploring the river with its marvelo...
Enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the majestic Victoria Falls, the sumptuous Zambezi river that ...