An Evening in Schoenbrunn: palace visit and concert
- Listen to a classical concert of the famous music by Mozart and Strauss
- Take a tour of the impressive Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide
Have an evening of royal pleasures: start by exploring the wonderful palace and enjoy a grand finale listening to the classical concert at the Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. Following your audioguided tour of the palace's ceremonial rooms, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra will take you on a journey to the world of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by brilliant vocalists and ballet dancers!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers.
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schoenbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
- Concert ticket
- 1-hour tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide
- Cloakroom fee
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right across the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file
- The audioguide for the tour of Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- The categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- The category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present
- The audioguide tour is available within the following opening hours of Schoenbrunn Palace:
- April – June: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- July – August: 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM
- September – October: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- November – March: 8.30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM
- The concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends around 10:15 PM
Enjoy a fine selection of masterful music by Mozart and Strauss, rounded off with dance and vocal pe...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
Vienna is a city inspired by classical music, can you think of a better excuse to rock? Take a seat ...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in historical vaults directly in the c...