Photo kick bike tour in Vienna
- See Vienna through the lens of your camera
- Learn photography tips and tricks from two professional photographers
- Capture unique while cruising the streets on a kick bike
Perspectives are not given – you find them! Two young Viennese photographers, Andi and Jakob, have the pleasure to guide you and grant you the experience of seeing Vienna through the lens of your camera. Whether you are gazing at the striking architecture or grasping the hustle at the Danube canal in the summer, your two passionate artists would like to show you the tips and tricks of how it’s done!
The countless discoveries the city offers is a great way to capture unique moments to treasure forever with your kick bike. Whether you come with a professional DSLR, an analogue filmcamera or a mobile phone, give your guys a chance to inspire you in new ways!
- Photography advice and knowledge
- Kick bike
- Local guide
- Analog camera and film
Reindorfgasse 25, 1150 Vienna
Meet your guide in front of the Reindorfgasse.
- Bring your own camera or rent an analog camera and film roll for € 3-5 from your guide
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- Must be at least 14 years old to join this tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and suncreen are recommended
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed on this tour
- Your tour may need to be cancelled in case of inclement weather. In such case your will be informed beforehand via email. Please check your email inbox 4 hours before your tour starts
- Summer schedule to1 November Tuesdays and Sundays at 4.00pm
- Winter schedule from 1 November Tuesdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...