Schönbrunn Palace Concerts Tickets
- Immerse yourself in the wonderful music of Mozart and Strauss at the renowned Orangery Schoenbrunn
- Enjoy the performance of the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra, opera singers and ballet-dancers
Enjoy a fine selection of masterful music by Mozart and Strauss, rounded off with dance and vocal performances, at the classical concert held at the renowned Orangery Schoenbrunn. One of the most famous orchestras in Vienna awaits you at the fully renovated Palace Orangery, where Mozart himself performed in 1786, to perform the most beautiful tunes of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
In the first part, you will listen to some of the most marvelous overtures, arias and duets from the operas of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, including "Le Nozze di Figaro" and many others. The most popular operetta arias, waltzes and polkas of the "king of the waltz" Johann Strauss will comprise the second part. The orchestra is accompanied by opera singers and ballet-dancers in authentic costumes.
Enjoy this splendid evening of elegance, music, sing and dance, which will most certainly be among your favourite memories of Vienna!
Thanks to the enormous interest, concerts will take place on additional dates not only at the Orangery but also at the Great Gallery inside the main building of Schoenbrunn Palace.
- Concert ticket
- Cloakroom fee
- On September 6th, 9th, 13th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th and 28th at the Great Gallery of Schoenbrunn Palace
- On October 3rd, 11th, 12th, 19th and 24th 2018 at the Great Gallery of Schoenbrunn Palace
- On all other days at the Orangery Schoenbrunn (the nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right accriss the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file)
Thanks to the enormous interest, concerts will take place on additional dates not only at the Orangery but also at the Great Gallery inside the main building of Schoenbrunn Palace
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here. VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery or Great Gallery starts at 8:00 PM
- The concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends at approx. 10:15 PM. On December 31, the concert starts at 7:00 PM
Fondato nel 1752 dall'imperatrice Maria Teresa come "serraglio", lo zoo di Schönbrunn è il più antic...
Dalla favolosa State Opera all'elegante Museum of Art History e la vivace Schwedenplatz Square, Vien...
Vienna è piena di storie gay e lesbiche come quasi nessuna altra città europea. Non solo la capitale...
Il tour in autobus per Bratislava con il moderno bus turistico, inizia al mattino da Vienna. Godetev...
Durante questa crociera in battello vivrai una vera serata viennese con fascino autentico, cibo fant...
Ti sei mai chiesto come deve essere la vita nel lato oscuro di Vienna? Scopri le sfide e le compless...