Tickets for Mozart concert at the Vienna State Opera
- The Best of Mozart and Strauss at Vienna's largest and most famous concert halls
- Featuring Mozart's masterworks and Strauss' evergreen melodies in historical costumes
- Recreation of the musical academies as concerts were known to Mozart's time
Enjoy a truly memorable experience in the world's capital of classical music - Vienna!
You are invited to the Vienna State Opera, where the 30 members of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra along with two internationally-renowned opera singers - all in magnificent Rococo costumes and wigs - create a very special atmosphere of a real Baroque-era concert!
In the style of "musical academies", as concerts were known in Mozart's time, you'll hear single movements from symphonies and solo concertos as well as operatic overtures, arias and duets from well-known works.
- Souvenir Music CD
- Numerated seat in the chosen category
- Children (5-18 years old)
- Students(up to 27 years)
- All reductions only showing a valid photo ID or student's card with photo
Opernring 2, Wien, Österreich
Vienna State Opera. Underground (U - Bahn) Station Karlsplatz - Oper Lines 1,2,4
- Categories A, B, C and Superior of the concert tickets refer to the concert seats. After purchase you will be given the best available seats in the chosen category for you.
- No dress code, but elegant dress is recommended.
- Regular performances in July and August
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...