Urban photo tour with Polaroid through Vienna
- Explore inexpected modern and creative places in Vienna
- Capture special scenes that you local guide shows you
- Photo-visit the city in a small group with no minimum group size
For those who've never been in Vienna and especially for those who think they already know the city: be surprised! Explore the young and creative Vienna with an equally creative tour. We'll break you of the beaten paths. Follow us with a vintage Polaroid camera and frame your stay in a different and unique way!
Colourful graffiti, hip galleries, street art and lots of other aspects of urban living are waiting for you. Take home a one of a kind souvenir from your trip: a slide of memory that you can physically show to your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or fridge. Walk down memory lane: Your Polaroids will always take you back to the fantastic expierence you had.
Your guide is a Viennese local who is happy to answer questions you have about Vienna, recommend places to eat, give tips on what to see and where to go and much more.
- English speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Rental of a vintage Polaroid camera
- One pack of ?The Impossible Project? instant film (8 pictures) worth 20 EUR
Arthur-Schnitzler-Platz 1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
We meet in front of the Volkstheater (Entrance: Museumstraße). Your guide will have a Polaroid camera around his or her neck.
- The rental of a vintage Polaroid camera is included in the tour price
- For those who don't know to use it, your guide will show you how it works (no prior photography knowledge is required)
- One pack of Polaroid Originals instant film (8 pictures) worth 19 EUR
- Our groups are small and there is no minimum group size
Monday, Friday and Saturday:
- In June, July and August: at 9am
- In March, April, May, September and October: at 9.30am
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...