- One ticket to cover all networks within the inner zone
- Different durations of 1, 2, 3 or 6 days
- Free entry to over 60 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums
- Unlimited use of the Hop on hop off Vienna Sightseeing Tours
Free admission to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's really the best way to save money. Visit the most popular attractions of Vienna without paying anything extra and tour all of your favourite sights, from imperial palaces to art galleries and museums. The attractions included in the Vienna Pass are some of the absolute tourist highlights of the Imperial city on the Danube, such as Schönbrunn Palace, the Hofburg Palace, the Giant Ferris Wheel, the Spanish Riding School, Vienna’s famous Kunsthistorisches Museum (museum of art history), and many more. WIth the included travelcard you can ride the city’s network of undergrounds, trains and buses and discover all that Vienna has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Vienna PASS is not designed for large groups. Groups of more than 10 may be refused entry at some attractions. If you are in a group of over 10, please contact the attractions you want to visit in advance!
- Free public transportation with Wiener Linien
- Free admission to over 60 top attractions in Vienna
- Free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit
- A bonus booklet for discounts and extras at exclusive partner companies (restaurants, retail and services)
- Infants (0-5): 1 child free per adult holding a Vienna PASS
- Children and youth (6-18): reduced Vienna PASS Junior
- From 19 years on: adult price
Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre, Opernpassage, Top 3, 1010 Vienna
Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre (the voucher you get after the booking is not your Vienna Pass). The Vienna PASS Customer Service Center is located at the Opernpassage (pedestrian underpass) right next to the Vienna
State Opera. Use exitway to underground stations U1, U2 and U4
The hop-on hop-off busses (Red Line and Yellow Line) of ViennaSightseeing depart in front of the State Opera
- The Vienna PASS Junior can be acquired for children between 6 –and18 years; from the age of 19 years you must acquire a Vienna PASS for adults
- Children below the age of 6 get free admission if accompanied by an adult holding a Vienna PASS (1 child per adult with Vienna PASS)
- Children under 6 travel for free on the transport network. During school holidays in Vienna, on Sundays and public holidays, as well as on 2 and 15 November, children and youths travel free of charge on Wiener Linien’s network until the age of 15. Please show an identity card with a date of birth
- The Vienna PASS is not designed for large groups. Groups of more than 10 may be refused entry at some attractions. If you are in a group of over 10, please contact the attractions you want to visit in advance!
- Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre: Tel.: 43 1 503 30 33
- The date you choose during the booking is just an estimated starting date. Your Vienna PASS will be activated the first time you use it in the city and will be valid for the consecutive calendar days (depending on the option fro 24, 48 or 72 hours)
- Valid for 1, 2, 3, or 6 days, depending on the option you choose
- Opening hours of the Customer Service Centre, where you have to redeem your voucher:
- From November to March: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday and holidays 10am-3pm
- From April to October: Monday-Saturday: 9.30am-6pm; Sunday and holidays 09.30am-3 pm
- The date you have to choose during the booking is just an estimated starting date. Your Vienna PASS will be activated the first time you use it in the city and will be valid for the consecutive calendar days (duration depends on the choosen option)
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...