Book your exclusive access to the highest and most secret rooftop of Vienna's city center, which is closed to the public. Up there you will enjoy an introduction of Vienna from above, including delicious drinks while you can shoot your perfect Vienna picture. See the St. Stephen's Cathedral from a new perspective and take in the spectacular 360-degree panoramic view. Don't forget your camera, because there is no better view of the whole city!
Vienna secret rooftop visit
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 45 minutes
Do this because
- Visit a secret rooftop in Vienna's city center
- Enjoy delicious drinks and Viennese sweets
- Get a 360-degree panoramic view over Vienna
What to expect
- Personal host on-site
- Delicious drinks and little Viennese sweets
- Information about the most important sights and Vienna
- Children (8-15 years): reduced
- Infants (0-7 years): free
Herrengasse 6-8, Wien, Austria
Please make your way to the Hochhaus Herrengasse, which is located close to the subway station Herrengasse
- Saturday at 11.00am
Riding Dinner OG
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 4 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.