Off the Beaten Path Trip in Warsaw
- Discover the real spirit of Warsaw on the board of retro minibus Nysa 522
- Try typical Polish cuisine and get to know a local atmosphere of Warsaw
- Learn more with a professional guide
Whether you are visiting Warsaw for the first time or you have already been there a number of times, this trip will show you the daily life of the inhabitants away from the main tourist routes. On the board of retro minibus Nysa 522, we will explore less known places, visit both banks of the Vistula river and discover many faces of the Polish capital city.
We will start on Grzybowski Square, which is the epicenter of capital contrasts – from pre-war buildings, through relics of communism, to modern skyscrapers of the future. We will discover the secrets of Warsaw courtyards, look at the gates to feel the breeze of another city, slightly hidden from the eyes of onlookers. We will get to know the places where Varsovians meet, we will see where hipsters and nature enthusiasts go to. The River Vistula will reveal its secrets – after all, it is the queen of Polish rivers. The eastern part of the city is located on the right bank of the river – Warsaw’s Praga district. We will touch the buildings that survived the war and we will stop for refreshments at the local bar.
- City break
- Hidden Warsaw
- Places outside the typical tourist route (non-touristic places)
- A diverse city of contrasts
- Pre-war Warsaw
- Warsaw’s Vistula river
- Warsaw’s Praga district
- Tasting of Polish cuisine in the local bar
- local guide
- incredible stories about unknown and non-touristic places in Warsaw
- transportation by retro van
- pick up and drop off
- tasting of polish traditional cuisine in local bar
Emilii Plater 41, 00-118 Warszawa, Poland
Pick up / drop off from meeting points:
- under the guitar – Hard Rock Cafe (city center of Warsaw): We can pick you up from a meeting point under the guitar – close the Hard Rock Cafe, near Złote Tarasy Shopping Centre – Emilii Plater Street – the city center of Warsaw
- under the Sigmund Column (the Old Town): We can pick you up from the meeting point close the Sigmund Column on the Castle Square – the Old Town in Warsaw
Pick up / drop off hotels
We are able to make hotel pick up and drop off only for centrally located hotels in Warsaw. If you’re not sure that pick up covers your hotel please contact us.
- Bellotto Hotel – Warsaw
- Bristol Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
- Campanile Hotel – Warsaw
- Gromada Hotel – Warsaw
- H15 Boutique Hotel – Warsaw
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre
- Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre
- Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre
- ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum & ibis budget Warszawa Centrum
- ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto
- ibis Warszawa Centrum
- Indigo Hotel Warsaw Nowy Świat
- InterContinental – Warsaw
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw
- Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
- Mercure Centrum – Warsaw
- Mercure Grand – Warsaw
- Metropol Hotel – Warsaw
- Novotel Centrum – Warsaw
- Platinum Towers – Warsaw
- Polonia Palace Hotel – Warsaw
- PURO Hotel Warszawa Centrum
- Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel – Warsaw
- Radisson Blu Sobieski – Warsaw
- Raffles Europejski – Warsaw
- Residence Hotel St. Andrew’s Palace – Warsaw
- Rialto Hotel – Warsaw
- Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
- Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
- Westin Warsaw
- We provide a pick-up and drop off from a meeting point or your hotel in the center of Warsaw (You can find the full list in the "Meeting Point" section)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum participants to launch the tour: 2 people
- If you are a single traveler please contact us before making the reservation. If there will be more bookings for that day you will join other guests, if not: we may suggest you an alternative date or your reservation will be canceled with full refunded – if you have already paid
- Our retro minivans Nysa 522 have not got air conditioning. They have a heating system for wintertime
- Our vintage vans h Nysa 522 are not got seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars)
- Please wear comfortable clothes because during the tour are short walks
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 10:00 am
Political anecdotes, the ideas of rebuilding Warsaw after the Second World War and the absurdities o...
Praga, that's not only Prague but also a district of Warsaw. It's "the other side" of the city, the ...
Capture unforgettable moments! The best way to experience Warsaw is with more than 2 eyes. Moreover,...
You are in Warsaw for the first time? Get to know all the main sites with this essential city tour.T...
This tour brings you in a day to visit Krakow, a must see, if you are in Poland. Your guide will sho...
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Explore highlights of Warsaw in 3 hours in a comfortable air-conditioned coach. You will start your ...
Explore the beauty of Warsaw in a comfortable 15-passenger air-conditioned coach. Relax and enjoy a ...
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole P...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...