Explore Warsaw in style from the seat of the historic Fiat 125p - the legend of Polish motorization. After being picked up at your hotel, your guide will lead you through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed district of Praga, an industrial and still untamed part of Warsaw's Old Town, where time seems to stand still. You will also discover the Jewish quarter, see the remains of the ghetto and learn about the tragic history of the Jewish community in Warsaw. During the trip, there will be plenty of places connected with the Warsaw Uprising, the largest armed uprising of civilians during World War II. At the end of the tour, you will see how the Polish capital was rebuilt under Stalin's regime after its destruction during World War II.
Excursions & day trips
Private tour of historic Warsaw tour in retro cars
Language: English , Spanish , Polish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Do this because
- Experience Warsaw in a historic Fiat 125p
- Let your private guide show you the iconic landmarks
- See the remains of the Jewish Ghetto
- Discover the untamed district of Praga
- Learn how the communist era shaped Warsaw
What to expect
- Private local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in a retro car
- Photos from the tour
- On-board drink and snack
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
What to remember
- Please, at the time of booking, provide the details of your accommodation to receive pick-up service. If the hotel is too far from the city center, a meeting point will be arranged
- The pick-up time will be confirmed
- The maximum number of participants for one tour is 9
- This tour operates every day starting at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.