Small group tour to Auschwitz Museum from Warsaw with pick-up
- Travel comfortably in a small group with pick-up service
- Follow your guide through the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum
- Commemorate over million victims of the Holocaust
- Learn more about every day life in the camp
Auschwitz has become a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It is a proof of cruel terror and unimaginable genocide.
Original fences, wooden watchtowers and railway ramps have been preserved. The collection of the museum contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. Visit includes also a short ride to Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from where people were sent to labour in Nazi Germany. More than 90 per cent of the prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. Birkenau was mostly destroyed by the retreating Germans.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Guided tour in English
- Entrance fees
- The price depends on the number of participants (during the booking you see the price per person)
You'll be picked up from your hotel
- Departure time is flexible (between 6.30am and 7.30am). You will be notified 1 day before the tour via email about the exact pick up time
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...