Urban photo tour with Polaroid through the Praga district of Warsaw
- Explore the most magical and remarkable district of the city
- A local guide brings you to top places and shows you how the Polaroid works
- You photo-visit in a small group and take home a unique souvenir
Praga, that's not only Prague but also a district of Warsaw. It's "the other side" of the city, the most magical and remarkable district!
If you are tired of traditional sightseeing, with another church, another statue or another dusty museum, so come with us, we'll break you of the beaten paths. Get creative with our vintage Polaroid cameras. Capture the next unforgettable moment and frame your stay in a truly unique way. There are many unseen perspectives to discover!
Explore a different Warsaw. In the Praga district you'll find ancient, charming houses that contrast with the most amazing and colorful street art. Untouched old streets and historic buildings, colourful murals, rich cultural life, creative street art and much more is waiting for you and your instant-camera.
A local guide will show you how to use the Polaroid, bring you to visit the memorable places and answer your questions about Warsaw. It's not an official guide and expert in history, it's just a local that knows the city well, so he or she can also recommend places to eat, give tips on what else to see and where to go. The tour is in English.
- English speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Rental of a vintage Polaroid camera
- One pack of Polaroid Originals instant film (8 pictures) worth 19 EUR
- Meals & beverages
- Park Praski, aleja Solidarnosci, Warsaw, Poland
Park Praski (Bus Stop - Praga) - next to the fence to the run for the bears of the zoo. This is where you'll meet your guide (that will have a Polaroid camera around his or her neck).
- The rental of a vintage Polaroid camera is included in the tour price
- For those who don't know to use it, your guide will show you how it works (no prior photography knowledge is required)
- 1 pack of film is included
- Our groups are small and there is no minimum group size
- Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 am
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaini...
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...