Warsaw private city tour by car
- See the main highlights of the Polish capital
- Learn more about Warsaw's incredible history
- Explore the city in the most comfortable way
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole Polish capital with a licensed guide. Choose among three different durations:
The 3-hour tour offers to discover:
- the Royal Lazienki Park which consists of the Royal Gardens that have been existing there since the 18th century
- the Frederic Chopin’s monument to Poland’s most famous composer and one of the greatest in the world
- the Palace on the Isle whose origins are dated back to the late seventeenth century
- the Old Orangery where the Royal Theatre is situated (it is one of the few authentic eighteenth-century court theatres in Europe that survived)
- the Myslewicki Palace which in the 19th century served as a guest house hosting for example Napoleon I and U.S. President Richard Nixon
- the Krasinskich Square where amazing stories about the Warsaw Uprising will be revealed to you.
- the New Town with the house in which Maria Sklodowska-Curie was born (the first woman to win a Nobel Prize)
- The oldest part of the Old Town – Old Town Market Place – where the symbol of Warsaw – The Warsaw Mermaid has been standing since 1855
- the Castle Square with the Sigismund’s Column which was built to commemorate king Sigismund III Vasa, who moved Poland’s capital from Krakow to Warsaw in 1596
- the magnificent Royal Castle – a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was completely rebuilt and reconstructed after its destruction during World War II
- the gothic St. John’s Archcathedral (built from 1390 on, it is the only archcathedral in Warsaw)
- the Warsaw Barbican that once encircled Warsaw
- the St. Anne’s Church with a panoramique terrace from which you will see the Old Town
- Pilsudski Square – a place where many public events take place and where the Tomb of an Unknown Soldier is located
- the Presidential Palace – which hosted the authors of the Constitution of May 3, 1791
- the main gate to the largest university in Poland
- and the Holy Cross Church, a beautiful Baroque building where the heart of Frederic Chopin is still buried
The tour finishes near the Kopernik monument from where you will be accompanied to your accomodation.
If you want to discover more, you can follow this option that brings you additionally to visit the Grzybowski Square – the former heart of Jewish culture in Warsaw. You will also have a unique chance to see the remains of the Ghetto Wall (the Warsaw Ghetto was the largest of all the Jewish ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe during World War II). Then you'll see the Palace of Culture and Science, the highest building in Warsaw which was Stalin’s gift to the people of Poland, and proceed to the 30th floor, from where you have a beautiful view on the whole city.
If you still have more time to spend, you can see moreover the Wilanow Palace which survived Poland’s partitions and both World Wars! You will fall in love with its beautiful interiors from the XVII century and the royal English-French-Chinese style gardens. But instead of Wilanow Palace you can choose to visit more Jewish related sites if you prefer so.
If you are in Warsaw on a Sunday during the summer season, don't miss the free Chopin concerts (at 12:00am and 4:00pm) at the Chopin monument!
- Transportation by car
- Entrance fees
We'll pick you up from your hotel or accomodation in the city center of Warsaw
Otherwise the tour can also start from the Chopin Airport
- Every day at 9:00am
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...