Best of D.C. electric bike tour
- Have an exciting electric bike experience in D.C.
- Power through the nation's most powerful neighborhoods
- Learn history and legend alike from your professional guide
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. This brand new e-bike adventure will take you down America's Main Street, passing the White House on your way to Capitol Hill. You'll get the chance to visit the Capitol Building, Union Station, the Library of Congress and Supreme court. After lunch, cruise by the Smithsonian Institution and Washington Monument en route to the National Mall and Tidal Basin as your guide fills you in on all the best D.C. history, urban legends, anecdotes and even ghost stories! There will be plenty of photo opportunities, especially at the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool.
If you've never ridden an e-Bike before, don't worry! They are powered by a small motor to help you go farther quickly, and are perfect for covering a lot of ground in a short period. Although e-Bikes are new, they are easy to ride and require the same skills as a regular bike. Just to be sure, you'll receive a brief orientation prior to the tour.
- Electric bike
- Entertaining live guide
- Stop for lunch
- Cost for lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours Office at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Office is located near the intersection of 23rd and E Streets in Columbia Plaza
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet (155cm) tall to participate in the tour
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- All riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our bike tours
- All of our tours operate rain or shine
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 9.30am, days subject to vary depending on season - check calendar for current offerings
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...