D.C. sunset electric bike tour
- Experience an exciting electric bike adventure in D.C.
- Witness the gorgeous sunset over the city during your guided tour
- Discover D.C.'s National Mall memorials in an intimate group
Taking a tour of the National Mall at sunset is fascinating on its own, but on an e-Bike tour, you'll be able to cover more in three hours than you would with many other tours. You'll get the chance to visit the White House, Pennsylvania Avenue and tons of beautiful monuments and memorials located in the National Mall as your guide shares the best history, urban legends and anecdotes the city has to offer. Tours are specifically made for small groups, so you'll receive a truly personal experience.
If you've never ridden an e-Bike before, don't worry! They are powered by a small motor to help you go farther quickly, and are perfect for covering a lot of ground in a short period. Although e-Bikes are new, they are easy to ride and require the same skills as a regular bike. Just to be sure, you'll receive a brief orientation prior to the tour.
- The White House
- Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- MLK Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Live guide
- Electric bike
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours Office at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Office is located near the intersection of 23rd and E Streets in Columbia Plaza
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet (155cm) tall to participate in the tour
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- All riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our bike tours
- All of our tours operate rain or shine
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 5.30pm Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday (tour does NOT operate on Monday and Wednesday)
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...