DC craft cocktail tour
- Taste delicious craft cocktails at some of Washington DC’s best bars
- Learn how prohibition shaped DC, and discover the city’s cocktail culture
- Find the best hidden spots to grab a drink in the Penn Quarter and Chinatown
- Observe the craft cocktail-making process and pick up some tips on how to make your perfect tipple
This tour will explore the history of prohibition and cocktails in DC and learn how alcohol helped shape the country.
You’ll visit three of DC’s best cocktail bars where you’ll sample drinks, meet the people behind the bars, and observe how their craft cocktails are made.
You’ll be regaled with tales of DC speakeasies, taken to bars you wouldn’t find on your own, to the penthouse for a breathtaking view of the of the city and everywhere in between.
Along the way, you’ll uncover how cocktails have played a massive part in DC’s history, learn how prohibition shaped the city, and discover the local distilling movement that's returning. By the time you’re done, you’ll never look at cocktails in quite the same way.
- Local English-speaking guide
- First cocktail
- Light snacks.
- Additional food and drink
- Bottles of spirits
- Souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide
Indiana Plaza, in front of the Temperance Fountain. 678 Indiana Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
- The minimum age for this tour is 21 years
- You must bring government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather, as much of the tour takes place outdoors
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Every day
- Departs at 7.30pm
- Runs until around 10.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...